Baton Rouge Orthopaedic Clinic is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. As a responsible employer, our values encourage diversity, equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination environments for all employees and applicants regardless of disability or protected status.
For career inquiries, please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 225-408-7815.
We have the following Job Opportunities available at this time:
- Physical Therapist (PRN, PT and FT)
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Surgical Technologist
- Medical Assistant or LPN
- Physician Assistant
- Medical Assistant/Cast Tech for After Hours Clinic (evenings and weekends)
- Radiologic Technologist
- Collections Clerk - at least one year of medical experience
- Credentialing Coordinator
We currently do not have any openings for student workers however please feel free to submit your resume and availability to the address below to be considered for any openings we may have in the fall!
How to Apply
- Please submit a resume to email@example.com